This document sets out the terms and conditions between Drishtant Consultancy Services Private Limited (“the Company” or “We” or ) and the buyer when any services are purchased from the Company. The Company may provide software services, consultancy services, event management services or event registration and ticketing solutions.
By purchasing a ticket or registering for an event or conference either organised by the Company or organised by a partner organisation, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions.
The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
I hereby give my consent for the mandatory and voluntary data collected from me in the course of purchasing tickets and/or registering for the events organised by Drishtant Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- All purchases of tickets for conferences and events shall be governed by the rules specific to that event.
- The tickets purchased are for your own personal use or that of your business only and may not be re-sold or transferred without our written permission (please email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Where there has been any re-sale or attempted re-sale of any tickets (or any other breach of this term without permission), we reserve the right to cancel the relevant tickets with immediate effect.
- We reserve the right to cancel any ticket purchase made by any person or body whom we reasonably believe to be associated with any ticket broker or tout.
- Drishtant Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse admission to any event or conference for any behaviour, which it deems unacceptable, or for breach of the terms and conditions.
- Drishtant Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any loss injury or damage to any person or property howsoever caused.
- If you have been selected to volunteer at the event but have already bought a ticket, the event-specific cancellation and refund rules shall apply.
- The number of days taken to process the refund and credit the amount to the customer’s bank account will be 5-7 working days.
- Complaints can be made to email@example.com. We will endeavor to resolve any customer complaints where reasonable.
EVENT CANCELLATION, POSTPONEMENT AND SUBSTITUTION POLICY
- Drishtant Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, cancellation, or postponement of an event. We shall assume no liability whatsoever in the circumstances that an event is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of an event impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
- Once a successful purchase transaction has been completed, software services, consultancy or tickets are delivered in electronic form and all invoices are sent via email to the email address nominated by the purchaser.
- Drishtant Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. shall be entitled to delegate the duties provision of its obligations under this Agreement.
- No other terms shall apply to this Agreement and these terms contain the entire agreement and understanding between us in respect of all matters which are referred to herein and supersede any prior, written or oral agreement between us relating to such matters. You confirm that in agreeing to accept these terms you have not relied on any representation that is not expressly included herein and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a part of these terms. However, nothing in these terms purports to exclude liability for any fraudulent statement or act.
- If any part of the terms herein shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the terms.
- When you attend any events organised by Drishtant Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd., we reserve the right to disclose your name, company and designation on our website, printed materials or mobile app (own or provided by a third party). However, we shall not disclose your email address or mobile number publicly.
- Your registration entitles you only to admittance to the Event. All other costs associated with your attendance (e.g., travel and accommodation expenses) shall be borne solely by you, and Drishtant Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. shall have no liability for such costs.
- By attending the Event you grant Drishtant Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. the right at the Event to record, film, photograph, or capture your likeness in any media and to distribute, broadcast, use, or otherwise disseminate, in perpetuity, such media without any further approval from or any payment to you.
- Drishtant Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd., in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change any and all aspects of the Event, including but not limited to, the Event name, themes, content, program, speakers, moderators, venue, and time.
- You may not record audio or video of sessions at the Event. Drishtant Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. allows cameras on the show floor. You may take pictures within the show for purposes of company or annual reports, company media pieces, marketing materials, etc.
- Drishtant Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to deny admission to anyone for any reason.
- Once you have registered, your fees will not be adjusted downward based on any sponsorship, discount, or any other reason.
- Fees may be subject to sales tax/ GST, value added tax, or other taxes and duties, which, if applicable, will be charged to you in addition to the fees.
- Drishtant Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. does not refund fees. There will be no carryover of registrations or fees to subsequent events.
- All intellectual property rights in and to any of our Services or Event, and all materials distributed at or in connection with the Software Services or Event are owned by Drishtant Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. You may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any trademarks (including without limitation “Drishtant Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. ”) or other trade names appearing at the Event, in any Event content or in any materials distributed at or in connection with the Event for any reason without the prior written permission of Drishtant Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Drishtant Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. gives no warranties in respect of any aspect of the Event or any materials related thereto or offered at the Event and, to the fullest extent possible under the laws governing this Agreement, disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, timeliness, and merchantability. The Event is provided on an “as-is” basis. Drishtant Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any responsibility or liability for reliance by you or any person on any aspect of the Event or any information provided at the Event.
- Except as required by law, Drishtant Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential costs, damages or losses arising directly or indirectly from the Event or other aspect related thereto or in connection with this Agreement.
- The maximum aggregate liability of Drishtant Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. for any claim in any way connected with, or arising from, the Event or this Agreement, whether in contract, tort or otherwise (including any negligent act or omission), shall be limited to the amount paid by you to Drishtant Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. under this Agreement.
You agree not to:
- Use the website (or any part of it) for any illegal purpose and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws;
- Upload or transmit through the website (i) any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else;
- Use the website in a manner which (i) may cause the website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or (ii) any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; (iii) that the effectiveness or functionality of the website is in any way impaired or (iv) violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy) of the website;
- Create or publish a hypertext link to any part of the website or attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component;
- Copy or distribute any part of the website in any medium without our prior written consent; and
- Alter or modify any part of the website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the website for its intended use.
- Challenge our decision including the opinion of the judges as part of the shortlisting and selection of winners for the India FinTech Awards.
- Our decision in any dispute related to the awards and selection of companies shall be final.
We reserve the right to –
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part of it) with or without notice to you.
- Change these Terms from time to time. Your continued use of the website (or any part of it) following such change shall be subject to and including the changes made to the terms from time to time.
- Monitor any activity and content associated with the website.
- Cancel/reschedule the shortlisting or cancel/reschedule the presentation/ demo of any company/ individual depending on the situation.
- Deduct any applicable taxes like TDS from any cash prizes that may be awarded
- Add any applicable taxes to the price of the event tickets
We may investigate any reported violation of these Terms to confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; and/or deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Terms have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms then you must immediately stop using the website; and/ or complaints relating to the website and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the website).
DECLARATION OF CONSENT
I hereby give my consent to Drishtant Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. (and its associates/ related entities) to collect, process, and use my personal data for the purposes of processing the purchase of my ticket and for any other use for which I have consented. Drishtant Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. may share your name, address, e-mail address, or demographic information with a third party.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Whilst we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
You agree to be fully responsible for (and fully indemnify us against) all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, suffered by us and arising out of any breach of the terms by you or any other liabilities incurred by us arising out of your use of the website, or use by any other person accessing the website using your PC or internet access account.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND RIGHT TO USE
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within the website (including any logos, branding material or trademark) shall remain at all times owned by us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and the content on the website.
Drishtant Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers.
We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us. We may share some information with a partner organisation for business purposes, unless we have been previously informed explicitly to not disclose the data. We may also need to disclose relevant information if required by law. We disclaim any liability arising from using or disclosing information to any external organisation.
We will limit the collection and use of member information to the minimum required to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.